Sunday, February 21, 2010

Smith!

A good friend and I took our kids out Friday on a play date. Wanting to get out of the house but not wanting to go broke I searched for cheap indoor activities we could do. Imagine my surprise when I came across Smith the kids' play place in the park, http://smithkidsplayplace.org/

Not only did it look like a blast for the kids, but it was FREE!! I can't wait to take him back in the spring so he can enjoy all the outdoor activities! They had so much fun playing with all of the toys!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

oled tvs
Free Hit Countersstats
oled tvs

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm the mother to an amazing son named Shawn who was born in December '08. It's unbelievable the things he teaches me about life,love, and how to be a better person. Not many people can say that they love what they do for a living! There's nothing I love more than capturing the smiles and personalities of people and creating memories that will last a lifetime! My dream would be to travel around the country, or even the world, photographing and documenting life...as I see it! For questions and pricing information, email me at aedwardsphoto@yahoo.com Find me on Facebook! Amber Edwards Photography.