Friday, February 5, 2010

When and How?

When I stop to look at my son, I am constantly reminded of just how lucky I am. Where this last year has gone, I'll never know but I am SO proud of the little man he is becoming. It seems like just yesterday that I first laid eyes on his sweet little face.

We cautiously and proudly brought him home from the hospital and marveled at this perfect baby we had created.


We made it through all his first milestones. Smiled back when he first showed us his gummy grin, 
cheered the first time he rolled over
and sat up on his own. 
 Laughed as he tried solid foods for the first time,


praised him as he started crawling



and cried as he took his first steps.

 So many memories in just one year.

He constantly surprises us and keeps us on our toes


and not a day goes by that he can't make us laugh.


There is only one perfect child, and every parent has it.

We love you Shawn!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for new blogs to follow! Shawn is absolutely adorable! And i love that quote..."There's only one perfect child, and every parent has it." So sweet, really!

    ReplyDelete

oled tvs
Free Hit Countersstats
oled tvs

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm the mother to an amazing son named Shawn who was born in December '08. It's unbelievable the things he teaches me about life,love, and how to be a better person. Not many people can say that they love what they do for a living! There's nothing I love more than capturing the smiles and personalities of people and creating memories that will last a lifetime! My dream would be to travel around the country, or even the world, photographing and documenting life...as I see it! For questions and pricing information, email me at aedwardsphoto@yahoo.com Find me on Facebook! Amber Edwards Photography.